- Create a script for backup apps (upto 30) using adb backup
- Manage generations of backup data [Notice]
- SDK must be installed in your PC
- This app itself does not have a function for backing up apps
[How to use]
* Install Android SDK in your PC and set it up in advance so that adb command can be executed on command prompt
1. Activate this app and input name of backup. Name of backup is used as names of backup script and backup data.
2. Select options as required and tap OK button.
3. Select apps to be backed up from a list (MAX: 30)
4. Tap save icon (beside title)
5. Transfer created script ("name of backup".bat) to PC.
6. Activate command prompt and execute the script.
AdbBackupHelper is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-02-18. The program can be installed on Android 4.0 and up.
AdbBackupHelper (version 0.9.0) has a file size of 197.13 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 17 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.